By Devese Ursery, Reporter
The unofficial ballots have been collected for the June 28 primary election in southwestern Illinois’ contested races.
In Madison County 100 percent of precincts reported tallies, but these may not include all mail-in votes.
The numbers below show the results of the primary elections in Madison County, as of
10:20 p.m. Tuesday night.
All results are unofficial until certified by the county clerk.
Madison County Primary Races:
— County Clerk
- Linda Andreas (R-Maryville) 50.43%
- Mike Walters (R-Godfrey) 49.57%
— County Treasurer
- Chris Slusser (R-Wood River) 68.02%
- Doug Hulme (R-Maryville) 31.98%
— County Board District 2
- Stacey Pace (R-Troy) 76.33%
- Charles C.J. Matheney (D-Troy) 23.67
— County Board District 16
- Robert T. Meyer (R-Granite City) 53.42%
- Kristene Resser-Schmitt (R-Collinsville) 46.58%
— County Board District 22
- Ryan Kneedler (R-Collinsville) 62.53%
- Mark D. Mauer (R-Collinsville) 37.47%
— County Board District 26
- Jason Palmero (R-Glen Carbon) 55.29%
- Douglass A. Matthews (R-Glen Carbon) 44.71%
The uncontested candidates for the Madison County Primaries:
- Bobby Ross (R-St. Jacob, District 4)
- Dalton Gray (R-Troy, District 11)
- Paul Nicolussi (R-Collinsville, District 23)
- Chris Guy (R-Maryville, District 25)