The D.D. Collins House is a Greek revival home built in 1845. Its architecture is rare, preceding Victorian style architecture. The home was built by Judge Daniel Dove Collins (Madison County 2nd court, 1853-1857), first president of the Collinsville Village Board. On September 24, 2016 The Daniel Dove Collins House was presented to the residents of Collinsville after an 18 year restoration process.
Jun-29-19 11:00 am - Jun-29-19 3:00 pm
DD Collins House
Address: 703 W Main St, Collinsville, IL 62234