Triad Board Meeting Tonight Monday, July 27 at 6:30 p.m.
Triad has joined other school districts nationwide in moving to paperless board meetings. Board of Education members and district administrators use BoardDocs, an online paperless agenda solution to create, maintain and archive school board agendas. By making meeting agendas and supporting documents available on the internet, documents associated with Board of Education meetings can be distributed more quickly and efficiently.
To Review the Meeting Agenda
By accessing BoardDocs via the link below, interested district constituents can view meeting agendas and associated supporting documents, as well as print the information. All documents associated with the meeting are automatically archived and can be accessed by meeting date or by using the comprehensive search feature.
Public Access to Triad’s BoardDocs Electronic Agenda <- [ Live Mtg Agenda ]
To View the Meeting Online
Doors will be open at the Triad Central Office and limited seating will be made available following CDC social distancing guidelines.
Below is a link to access the Districts YouTube Channel. The District will provide a live stream link for this meeting at the start of the meeting. Participants can expect live audio and our digital dashboard meeting agenda through BoardDoc’s will be displayed on the video feed.
- Triad CUSD2 YouTube Channel
- Link to the Live Stream Event will be add just before meeting time
To participate as a District Patron during the meeting.
Please choose one of the following options.
- Plan to attend the meeting at the Triad Central Office at 203 E. Throp Street in Troy (limited seating will be made available following CDC social distancing guidelines.).
- Email your questions or comments to the Board by 6pm on Monday to Jamie.Kasting@tcusd2.org.
- Contact the District office and speak with Jamie Kasting to request to join the meeting live and participate in the agenda as a district patron during the board’s recognition of visitors.
Listed below is an index linking to the board meeting minutes for each regular monthly meeting and any special meeting. The minutes include the following information:
- The date, time, and place of the meeting;
- Board of Education members recorded as either present or absent;
- A summary of discussion on all matters proposed, deliberated, or decided, and a record of any votes taken;
- A record of the “yeas” and the “nays” on all matters requiring a roll call vote;
- If the meeting is adjourned to another date, the time and place of the adjourned meeting;
- The vote of each member present when a vote is taken to hold a closed meeting or portion of a meeting and the reason for the closed meeting;
- A record of all motions, the member making the motion and the second; and
- The type of meeting, including any notices and, if a reconvened meeting, the original meeting’s date.
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
|Monday||July 27, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||August 24, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||September 28, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||October 26, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||November 23, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||December 21, 2020||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||January 25, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||February 22, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||March 22, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||April 26, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||May 24, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|
|Monday||June 21, 2021||6:30 PM||Central Offices|